Oxygen Monitoring in Gas
- General oxygen concentration measurements in ambient air or gaseous samples
- Gas samples extracted e.g. from a sediment, soil, biofilm, bioreactor
- Microbial or cell culture enclosed in a vial with a septum or in a tubing
- Analysis of gases produced after (bio-)chemical reactions enclosed in a vial with a septum or in a tubing
- Determination of oxygen content in sealed package samples
- Online-monitoring during gas sampling
Example: Measurement in gas enclosed in vials with septum, sealed package sample using fixed needle-type sensor with protected tip connected to FireStingO2 or in closed flask with sensor spots and FireStingGO2 meter.
Example: Measurement in headspace above rotating liquid in a microtiter plate well with sensor spots.
Related Peer-Reviewed Publication
Respiration activity monitoring system for any individual well of a
48-well microtiter plate
Flitsch et al., 2016, Journal of Biological Engineering
A respiratory nitrate reductase active exclusively in resting spores
of the obligate aerobe Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
Fischer et al., 2014, Molecular Microbiology